Every hour that a truck or other business vehicle is out of service means lost money and / or damaged customer relationships. That's why the entire Delivery Management Services facility team is dedicated to keeping your vehicles in top running condition and taking care of necessary repairs as quickly and conveniently as humanly possible.
• Vans and box trucks
• 24' straight trucks including refrigerated
• Tractor trailers
• Construction equipment (dump trucks, front-end loaders, and more)
• All types of diesel and gasoline engines
• Non-power units (trailers)
• Hydraulic and crane repair
At Delivery Management Services, we've been taking great care of truck fleets for DHL, Ocean State CPL (a Dunkin' Donuts distributor), Conway Transportation, Cosco Guardrail & Fence, Kitchen Cabinets of New England, Allied Building Products, Distribution Management Services, M&S Landscaping, Penske Fleet Services, XPO Logistics, Sims Medal Management, FedEx and many others. Now it's your opportunity!
• Computerized diagnostics
• 35 ton lift capacity
• Programmed maintenance to keep your fleet in top condition
• Federal and state inspections
• 24 hour road service anywhere in RI, MA, and CT
• Pickup and drop-off
• Towing is arranged
• Competitive, time-based rates
Count on our clean, modern facility for complete computer diagnostics, 24 hour road service, and more.
Our ASE certified technicians can handle diagnostic and repair services for vehicles of all types.